To change the legal form for any company according to the Egypt law through the rules of (GAFI)The General authority for investment and free zones.
The require documents:
- The minutes of the Extraordinary General Assembly.
- The company’s financial status report.
- The Company’s financial statements for the last three fiscal years.
- The initial report for the property as well as debts of the company.
- The Commercial register of the company, the record company tax and the policy of the company.
- The Certificate from the accountant about the tax position of the company.
- The company statement balances with banks.
- The minutes inventory of all the assets of the company under its hands.
The time line for doing this task is 15 working days.
The government’s fess for doing this task is 8000 LE.