Weapon and drugs
The possession, distribution and transportation of drugs and weapons is also illegal in Egypt. Frequent arrests at the airport, defense during arrest, and defense in court
Call our attorneys for help if you are arrested for “weapon possession, illegal transportation of firearms, illegal sale of firearms, illegal transportation of narcotics and illegal medicine”. Our attorneys have good experience in cases of drugs and firearms. The court sentence for illegal weapons trafficking or drug trafficking is a sentence of 3 years or more in prison. However, depending on many facts of the case, the prison term can be overturned, modified or become a suspended sentence.
We give legal advice to:
- Hunting gear storage
- Authorization and possession of self-defense weapons
- Cases of use of anti-personnel weapons
- Controlled drug trafficking customs
Cases we have handled over the past few years:
- some foreigners were caught trying to cross the border with three bags full of dermatological medicines, and one of the components was on the list of banned drugs.
- Illegal sale of firearms from villages in Upper Egypt to Cairo residents.
- Illegal arms trade.
Murder in a hotel in a seaside resort. One of the employees was killed by a stranger, it was a self-defense. The suspect was arrested, he called the reception and informed them of what had happened, the police arrived immediately.