Legal advice by phone and in the office
Providing advice to foreigners in Egypt in English and Russian. Or by a lawyer in the presence of an interpreter (or directly)
We can provide consultations in the office, online and by phone. We do not conduct detailed consultations over the phone, but only answer some questions for free. If a telephone conversation is not enough, you will be invited to messengers, mail or office for many questions in an expanded form. Consultation in the office is carried out by lawyers, these are paid services and you can see the prices when booking a consultation time (or getting an appointment). The consultation time in the office is 1 hour.
Consultation by messenger and telephone is a more accessible method of communication. For foreigners, the price of a consultation is $50-80, the consultation time within one day is not limited. Online consultation is conducted on your main problem, and not on studying the entire legislation of Egypt. Within three days after payment, you can ask questions related to the topic that you may have forgotten at the first contact – for free.
If you need legal advice from a lawyer on your issue, we can provide detailed advice on the following list of problems:
- Family law: marriage, divorce, children, inheritance, guardianship
- Opening a company in Egypt, commercial law
- Preparation and legalization of documents, drawing up powers of attorney in your home country
- Prostitution in Egypt, as well as the arrest and detention of foreign citizens by intelligence officers
- Solving visa issues in Egypt, visas for Egyptians to other countries and the USA
- Real estate in Egypt: buying, selling
- Consular issues: obtaining documents, passports, citizenship for children born in Egypt.
If you have any other question that is not related to all of the above, then please book an appointment with the lawyers in the office.