Establishing a business company in Egypt
Business in Egypt, Trade Business in Egypt, trading in Hurghada, real estate in Hurghada or Sharm-El-Sheikh Ayman Sultan Law Firm, a Cairo law firm, is…
Business in Egypt, Trade Business in Egypt, trading in Hurghada, real estate in Hurghada or Sharm-El-Sheikh
Ayman Sultan Law Firm, a Cairo law firm, is an international company that specializes in business law and criminal law as its two principal activities. Our services include establishing businesses (branch offices) in Egypt,legal support for businesses, support in creating documents for commercial organizations, and developing an international business with Egypt (import / export of goods from Egypt into other countries).
What businesses can you start in Egypt?
The company resides in Cairo, but we have setup regular business trips that our employees take to other cities in the Arab Republic of Egypt. The most common ways of collaboration with our company include:
- Organizing business in Hurghada
- Hotel business – hotel rental in Hurghada (renting the building), land acquisition and constructing a building for use as a Hotel in Hurghada. Organizing and legally supporting the company registration in Hurghada.
- Tourism business in Hurghada. Registering individual projects or companies in Hurghada, providing legal papers and acquiring licenses.
- Real estate in Hurghada – providing documents, acquiring licenses and business certificates for a real estate business in Hurghada. Help in organizing the business – choosing the office, checking the documents, settling agreements.
- Restaurant business – it’s quite profitable to open a restaurant in Hurghada. It’s a lucrative business, especially in the downtown where numerous hotels are located, and the tourists that accompany them. Our company offers a “turnkey service” — from taking care of the documents to handing you over the key to the premises.
- Trading in Hurghada – creating both small private companies for trading imported goods with foreigners as well as huge networked trading organizations (product chain networks, textile, home appliances).
- International business in Cairo:
- Industry business in Cairo–organizing energy corporations and supporting them legally. Energy business in Egypt– a growing direction that allows using solar energy and wind for energy receivers.
- Business on the Suez canal, at Port Said – organizing Duty Free companies at the port and marinas. Organizing hotel companies (stations, marinas) for ships that are crossing the canal.
- Gas and Oil business in Cairo – organizing the import/export process (with a Build-Own-Transport contract) of gas and oil in Egypt, at gas stations in Cairo or its neighboring cities.
- Delivery of construction and lifting equipment to the Suez canal, to Egypt and Cairo.
- Trade business in Egypt (Cairo and other cities) –organizing trading companies, large chain companies that are delivering produce from China, Korea, the U.S., Germany, Italy, and Spain. Textile business, product business, privately consumed goods, imported home electronics (China), cars from Russia, China and Korea in Cairo.
- Exporting goods in Alexandria
- Exporting goods from Egypt– the exports of products, vegetables, fruit, sugar, and cotton from Egypt are the largest. Alexandria is a port for selling and sending ships off to Europe and Russia.
- Importing goods into Egypt also commences through the port of Alexandira. Many trade businesses deliver produce to Cairo, Hurghada and Sharm el-Sheikh both for the locals as well as for the tourists that live or are visiting these cities. Our company offers organizing trade and import companies in Egypt, as well as controlling the documents, seller certificates for export companies, controlling product exporters in Egypt.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR THE CLIENTS – minumal taxes 1500$ for the opening a company in Egypt.
- Signing the contract between law firm and Client;
- Getting the security permission;
- Opening a bank account;
- Getting the ressidence visa for a client;
- Getting the taxes certificate;
- Getting the commercial registration certificate.
Contact NOW to visit office – +20 106 216 3594
[contact-form-7 id=”1870″ title=”Contact form 1_copy_copy_copy”]
The consolidation and integration the companies according to Egypt legal system
Creating a Representative Office in Egypt
How to change your company’s legal form according to the Egypt law
The Tax on Profits of Legal Persons According to The Egyptian Income tax act No 91 of 2005